Since it may take you some time to get all your necessary documentation in order, start filling out the online forms as soon as possible to maximize your time before your profile expires.
Step 1. Complete the online application form
3. The Permanent Residence application page is a dynamic form that will be pre-populated by information you entered in your Express Entry profile. You must update every section of this form before you can continue to the next step.
As before, you have the option of saving and exiting if you need more time to complete some of the sections.
Once every section is complete, click on "Continue".
Step 2. Uploading your supporting documents
The system will generate a personal document checklist for you and allow you to upload your supporting documentation.
The required documents include:
- Digital photos
- Passports/Travel documents
- Education (diplomas/certificates/degrees)
- Marriage License/Certificate
- Proof of medical exams
- Employment records
- Letters of employment
- Police certificates
- Proof of means of financial support
If any of your documents are in a language other than English or French, they will need to be translated.
Only the following file formats are accepted for uploading your documents: .tiff / .jpg / .png / .doc / .docx / .pdf.