Once you have created your GCKey account, the next step is creating and submitting your Express Entry profile.
We strongly recommend that you take your time with the following steps to ensure that you enter everything correctly:
2. You will then be prompted to accept the Terms and Conditions of the site. Once you have, you will be asked to create an account based on information found in your passport.
3. On the next page, you will be asked to create security questions and answers. You will be required to answer one of these questions each time you log into your account, so make sure you write each question and answer down for future reference.
5. On the next page, enter the personal reference code that you received from the Come to Canada tool in the required field. If you encounter any issues, we recommend redoing the evaluation and obtaining a new reference code.
6. After you have entered the personal reference code and clicked "Continue", you will see a results page. After reading the steps, click "Continue".
7. You will once again be asked to provide information which you can find on your passport. Click "Next" when ready.
8. On the next page, you will be asked about your marital status. Click "Next" when ready. If you are married, you will have to answer several questions about your spouse or common-law partner, such as their personal details and whether they will be accompanying you (coming with you to Canada).
9. After completing the steps above, you will finally be on the Express Entry profile builder page.
You will now have to complete each section on this page by entering the relevant information, including the section pertaining to your spouse/common-law partner (if applicable).
Some of the information in these sections will be pre-populated with information you have already provided.
If you save and exit from a section before completing each required field, the main builder page will indicate that the section is "In progress". You will be able to click on "Continue form" to complete the remaining required fields.
Once you have completed all the required fields in a section, its status will update to 'Completed' and you will see a green check mark. You will also be able to click on "Update form" if you need to amend any of the section's details.
At this point, you can also save and exit this page whenever you want. Some of these sections may take some time to complete, so be patient and make sure to complete them correctly.
Whenever you wish to continue completing these sections, all you have to do is log in with your GCKey account and click on Continue profile.
To complete your Express Entry profile, you will need to provide the following details:
- Your personal reference code from the Come to Canada tool
- Your NOC code
- Date of Birth
- City of birth
- Marital status
- ID documentation
- Number of family members and settlement funds amount
- Education history
- Your language test results
- Your ECA results
- Your work history details and corresponding NOC codes
- Your passport or travel document
- Details of provincial nomination (if applicable)
- Details of your job offer (if applicable)
- Your choice(s) of province
- Contact details
- Your representative (if applicable)
If you have more than one credential evaluated, you can enter them into your profile as follows:
1. Go to the Study and languages form in your profile
2. Complete the fields in the Education history section for your first credential
3. Click Save and add
4. You will see your credential in the Education history section [wp_fancybox_media url="https://passagecanada.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/EducationaHistory.png" type="image" hyperlink="below the Save and add button."] You can the repeat steps 1-3 for your remaining credentials
5. After clicking Save and add for your second credential, the Education history section will [wp_fancybox_media url="https://passagecanada.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/EducationaHistory2.png" type="image" hyperlink="show both credentials"]
10. Once you have completed all the sections and there is a green checkmark next to each section, click on "Continue".
Make sure that your profile is accurate before submitting it. Again, we strongly recommend that you take your time with this step because it is an important one.
11. This final page will ask for your consent to share your information with IRCC for research and evaluation purposes, your electronic signature (used to declare that you have submitted true and accurate information), as well as the answer to one of your security questions.
Whenever you are ready, click on "Sign".
Keep in mind you will only have 60 days to complete and submit your Express Entry profile. If you are unable to complete it within the time frame, you will have to start over.