Welcome to the Express Entry Blueprint!
You have taken a very important first step on your journey to Canada and we are grateful that you chose Passage Canada to help you reach your goal.
We created this course to simplify the Express Entry process and give you all the information and resources you need in order to do the entire process on your own from start to finish.
In this course, you will learn:
- what Express Entry is
- how to find out if you are eligible for Express Entry
- what essential documentation is needed for the process
- how to create an Express Entry profile
- how to improve your chances of being successful in the Express Entry pool
- how to take advantage of Canada’s Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
- how to apply for Canadian permanent residence
- how to track your application status
- + a lot more
Canadian immigration can be intimidating, but you can achieve your goal with the right mindset.
You will need patience and an attention to detail. Many of the steps involved in the process take time to complete, like collecting and organizing certain documents for your profile and subsequent application for Canadian permanent residence
You will need to be proactive and resourceful. Many of the steps require you to be actively involved in the process, from determining your eligibility for Canadian immigration to seeking out new opportunities that can increase your chances of success.
You will inevitably run into challenges along the way that may frustrate or disappoint you. There are always challenges or obstacles that come up, for everyone.
The good news is our course was designed to make this process as simple as possible so that you can focus on what's important and reach your goal of becoming a Canadian permanent resident.
Before getting started, we recommend taking a moment to read some few general guidelines that will help you make the most of this course:
1. Take your time. Read everything very slowly and carefully. Give yourself time to process the information and take frequent breaks, especially if you begin to feel overwhelmed.
2. Don’t skip ahead. We strongly recommend following this guide step-by-step. If you deviate from our instructions (in the order provided), there is a higher risk of you making a mistake or misunderstanding an important part of the process.
3. Take notes. Prepare yourself just as you would if you were taking a class in college or university. Taking notes will help you organize your thoughts and keep track of important information you may need to refer to throughout the process.
4. Use the end-of-chapter FAQs. Every module in the guide has an end-of-chapter FAQ section that will provide you with additional information and resources to help you on your journey. If you get stuck or have a particular question, refer to these sections for a potential solution.
5. Be resourceful. We put a lot of time and care into creating the most comprehensive Express Entry guide on the market. If you believe that any information is missing from this guide (or just want to give us feedback), please let us know on our Facebook page.
Above all, we want you to give this process your best effort.
The first module of this course is an introduction to Express Entry.
If you are not familiar with Express Entry, take your time absorbing the information in module 1. You will not need to take any action until module 2 (Find your NOC). The first module is only designed to give you an overview of Express Entry.
Without further ado, let’s get started. Here's to your success in this new and exciting chapter of your life!