Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)

Updated: July 21, 2022

What is the Federal Skilled Worker Program & who is it for?

The Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) is one of the three federal immigration programs managed by the Express Entry system.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) launched the FSWP as a pathway for skilled workers with foreign work experience who wish to settle in Canada permanently and who are able to meet the program's minimum requirements for skilled work experience, education and language ability. Skilled workers must also score at least 67 points on the program's 100-point grid.

Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements of the FSWP are able to submit a profile to the Express Entry pool on IRCC's website where they are ranked against other candidates using the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS).

During an Express Entry invitation round, IRCC invites candidates with the highest CRS scores to apply for permanent residence.

How to apply for the Federal Skilled Worker Program

The process of applying under the Federal Skilled Worker Program can be broken down into the following steps:

Step 1. Determine Your Eligibility

Find out if you are able to meet the minimum requirements for the program for:

If you are able to meet the minimum requirements, you will also need to score at least 67 out of 100 points on the Federal Skilled Worker points grid, which evaluates your:

  • age
  • education
  • work experience
  • English and/or French language ability
  • adaptability (how well you can establish yourself in Canada)
  • a valid job offer (if applicable)

Provided you meet all the requirements and are eligible for the Federal Skilled Worker Program, you will be able to create an Express Entry profile and submit it to the pool of candidates.

Step 2. Collect your documents

To create your Express Entry profile, you will need to refer to information from the following documents:

  • Passport or travel document
  • Your National Occupational Code (NOC)
  • Language test results (i.e. IELTS or TEF)
  • Proof of education level (Canadian credential or ECA)
  • Provincial nomination (if applicable)
  • Written job offer (if applicable)

You will not need to upload these documents to submit your profile, but it will be important for you to refer to them while creating your profile.

Step 3. Create and submit your Express Entry profile

The next step involves completing the Canadian government's Come to Canada tool. The purpose of this tool is to determine if you would be a good candidate for Express Entry.

While completing the questionnaire, you will be asked a series of questions about your human capital profile (i.e. your work experience, language ability, etc.). 

If the tool has determined you are eligible for Express Entry, you will receive a personal reference code.

You will also be instructed to create a GCKey account, which will allow you to submit your Express Entry profile and subsequent application for permanent residence, pay your application fees, check the progress of your application and receive messages and updates from IRCC.

Once you have submitted your Express Entry profile, you will be ranked against other candidates using the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) and given a score out of 1,200 points. Your CRS score is based on the details you provided in your profile.


It is very important for you to make sure that the information you provide in your profile is accurate. If you are invited to apply for Canadian permanent residence, you will have to upload copies of the documents you used for your profile (see list above).

Step 4. Get an Invitation to Apply

Once your profile has been submitted, IRCC will conduct periodic draws targeting candidates in the Express Entry pool.

During an Express Entry invitation round, the highest ranked candidates who meet the CRS cut-off score of an Express Entry draw are issued an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Canadian permanent residence.

The higher your CRS score is, the higher the likelihood that you will receive an invitation to apply.

Factors that affect your CRS score are:

  • age
  • level of education
  • official languages proficiency
  • French language skills
  • brother or sister living in Canada (permanent resident or citizen)
  • Canadian work experience
  • arranged employment
  • provincial nomination

Candidates in the Express Entry pool can take steps to increase their CRS score and maximize their chance of receiving an ITA by:

  • reviewing how the CRS is calculated
  • identifying "weak points" in their profile
  • focusing on areas that will have a drastic impact on their score (such as improving their language test scores or gaining more work experience)

If you do not receive an ITA within 12 months of submitting your profile to the Express Entry pool, your profile will automatically expire. At this point, you will be able to create a new Express Entry profile, essentially starting the process over from the beginning.

Step 5. Apply for Canadian PR

If you obtain an invitation to apply for Canadian permanent residence, you will have 60 days to submit a complete application for permanent residence and upload the documents you used for your profile (Step 2). In addition, you will need to upload copies of your:

  • Birth certificate
  • Medical exams
  • Police clearance certificates
  • Documents attesting to work experience
  • Proof of funds
  • Digital photos that confirm your identity

The documents you need to provide for Express Entry will depend on the program you are applying under, your civil status, your work and education history, and other factors.


These documents may take you some time to prepare. Since you only have 60 days to submit an application for permanent residence, start preparing them as soon as you have submitted your Express Entry profile.

After you have submitted your electronic application, IRCC will make sure that you:

  • meet the requirements of an Express Entry-aligned program
  • completed your application for permanent residence correctly by providing all the necessary supporting documents
  • paid your processing fee
  • are admissible to Canada (based on the results of your medical exam, police certificates and background checks)

If you are approved, you will receive:

  • a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR)
  • a permanent resident visa (if you're from a country that requires one)

Do you want to immigrate to Canada?

Get FREE access to the ultimate step-by-step guide to Express Entry immigration.

Federal Skilled Worker eligibility requirements

You must meet the following minimum eligibility criteria to be considered eligible for the Federal Skilled Worker Program:

Skilled Work Experience

You must have at least one year (or 1,560 hours total at 30 hours per week) of continuous (or an equal amount in part-time) paid work experience within the last 10 years in an occupation classified as Skill Type/Level 0, A or B under the National Occupational Classification (NOC) system.

Language ability

You must take an approved language test in English or French and get a minimum score of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 in all four factors:

  • reading
  • writing
  • speaking
  • listening

The approved English language tests are:

The approved French language tests are:

Once you have obtained the results from your language test(s), you will be able to determine your language level according to the:

  • Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) for English tests; or 
  • Niveaux de compétence linguistique canadiens (NCLC) for French tests
Ielts magoosh
Ielts magoosh rectangle

Language tests are valid for 2 years from the date they were issued and must also be valid on the day you apply for Canadian permanent residence.


If you have a foreign education, you must complete an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for immigration purposes from a designated organization if:

  1. You are applying under the Federal Skilled Worker Program
  2. You want to claim points for your education under the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS)

The purpose of the ECA is to evaluate your foreign credential (certificate, diploma, degree) against Canadian standards.

The approved ECA organizations are:

You can also obtain points for your spouse or common-law partner's education (if applicable) by having their educational credentials assessed.


If you obtained your certificate, diploma or degree in Canada, you do not need to undergo an ECA. If you went to a school in Canada, you must have a degree, diploma or certificate from a Canadian secondary institution (high school) or a post-secondary institution. 

Proof of Funds

You must show that you have enough money for you and your family to settle in Canada. You do not need to provide proof of funds if you are currently able to legally work in Canada or have a valid job offer from a Canadian employer.

The amount required will depend on the size of your family:

Number of family members

Funds required in $CAD















For each additional family member


Living Outside Quebec

You must intend to live outside the province of Quebec, which has its own pathway for selecting skilled workers. 


You must be admissible to Canada.

Being "inadmissible" to Canada means that you are barred from entering Canada for any of the following reasons:

  • security (espionage, subversion, violence or terrorism, membership in an organization involving any of these)
  • human or international rights violations (war crimes, crimes against humanity, being a senior official in a government engaged in gross human rights violations or subject to international sanctions)
  • crime (such as driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol)
  • organized crime (including membership in a group that takes part in organized crime)
  • medical reasons (medical conditions that endanger public health or safety and which cause excessive demand on health or social services)
  • financial reasons (being unable or unwilling to financially support yourself or your family members)
  • misrepresentation (providing false information or withholding information which affects decisions made under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA))
  • failure to comply with any provision of IRPA
  • having an inadmissible family member

Federal Skilled Worker selection factors

In addition to meeting all the minimum requirements above, you will also need to obtain at least 67 points out of 100 on the Federal Skilled Worker points-grid, which evaluates candidates across six selection factors:




maximum 12 points


maximum 25 points

Work Experience

maximum 15 points

Language Skills

maximum 28 points

Arranged Employment

maximum 10 points


maximum 10 points


(maximum 12 points)



Under 18


























47 or older



(maximum 25 points)



Doctoral degree (Ph.D.)


Masters or professional degree


Two or more post-secondary credentials (one must be for a program of at least 3 years)


Post-secondary credential of 3 years or longer


Post-secondary credential of 2 years


Post-secondary credential of 1 year


Secondary/High school diploma


Work Experience

(maximum 15 points)

To claim points for your work experience, it must have been full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) paid work experience within the last 10 years in an occupation classified as skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification (NOC).



1 year


2-3 years


4-5 years


6 or more years


Language Skills

(maximum 28 points)

First official language





CLB 9 or higher















Below CLB 7





Second official language: 

You can claim up to an additional 4 points for second official language if you have a score of at least CLB 5 in each of the language abilities.

Arranged Employment

(maximum 10 points)

You can claim 10 points for a job offer from a Canadian employer. The job offer must be: 

To get points for a valid job offer under arranged employment, one of the following scenarios must apply:



You currently work in Canada on a work permit and you meet all the following conditions:

  • Your work permit is valid both when you apply and when the permanent resident visa is issued (or you are authorized to work in Canada without a work permit when your visa is issued).
  • IRCC issued your work permit based on a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) in an occupation listed under skill type 0 or skill level A or B of the NOC.
  • You are working for an employer named on your work permit.
  • That employer has made a valid job offer based on you being accepted as a skilled worker.


You currently work in Canada in a job that is exempt from the LMIA requirement because of an international agreement (i.e. North American Free Trade Agreement) or because it is of significant benefit to Canadian interests or because it is under a  federal-provincial agreement. You must also meet all the following conditions:

  • Your work permit is valid both when you apply and when the permanent resident visa is issued (or you are authorized to work in Canada without a permit when your permanent resident visa is issued).
  • Your current employer has made a valid job offer based on you being accepted as a skilled worker.
  • You are currently working for the employer specified on your work permit.
  • You have been working for that employer for at least 1 year on a continuous full-time (or equivalent part-time) basis.


You must meet all the following conditions:

  • You currently do not have a work permit, or do not plan to work in Canada before you get a permanent resident visa.
  • An employer has a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) and has made you a valid job offer based on that LMIA and on you being accepted as a skilled worker.


You must meet all the following conditions:

  • You have a valid work permit or are authorized to work in Canada without a work permit.
  • You are currently working in Canada in a job that is exempt from a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) that is not under an international, federal-provincial agreement or is of significant benefit to Canadian interests.
  • An employer other than the one you are currently working for has a LMIA and has made you a valid job offer based on that LMIA and on you being accepted as a skilled worker.



(maximum 10 points)



Your spouse or partner's language level

Your spouse or common-law partner has a language level in either English or French at CLB 4 level or higher in all 4 language abilities (speaking, listening, reading and writing).

To get these points, you must submit your spouse or common-law partner’s test results from an approved agency when you apply. The language tests are valid for 2 years after the date of the test result. They must be valid on the day you apply for permanent residence.


Your past studies in Canada

You completed at least 2 academic years of full-time study (in a program at least 2 years long) at a secondary or post-secondary school in Canada.

Full-time study means at least 15 hours of classes per week. You must have stayed in good academic standing (as set out by the school) during that time.


Your spouse or partner's past studies in Canada

Your spouse or common-law partner completed at least 2 academic years of full-time study (in a program at least 2 years long) at a secondary or post-secondary school in Canada.

Full-time study means at least 15 hours of classes per week, and your spouse or partner must have stayed in good academic standing (as set out by the school) during that time.


Your past work in Canada

You did at least 1 year of full-time work in Canada:

  • In a job listed in Skill Type 0 or Skill Levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification (NOC).
  • And, with a valid work permit, or while authorized to work in Canada.


Your spouse or partner's past work in Canada

Your spouse or partner did at least 1 year of full-time work in Canada on a valid work permit or while authorized to work in Canada.


Arranged employment in Canada

You earned points for having arranged employment.


Relatives in Canada

You, or your spouse or common-law partner, have a relative who is:

  • living in Canada
  • 18 years or older and
  • a Canadian citizen or permanent resident

The relative must be a parent, grandparent, child, grandchild, your or your spouse’s sibling (child of your or your spouse’s parent), your or your spouse’s aunt or uncle (by blood or marriage), your or your spouse’s niece or nephew (grandchild of your or your spouse’s parent).


FSWP Points Calculator

Take the quiz to find out if you have enough points to be eligible for immigration through the Federal Skilled Worker Program.

Federal Skilled Worker FAQs

What is a skilled worker?

A federal skilled worker is a professional who is selected for Canadian permanent residence through the Express Entry system because of their education, work experience, English and/or French language ability, and several other factors that can help them succeed in Canada.

The province of Quebec has its own pathway for skilled workers that isn't managed through Express Entry or a Provincial Nominee Program (PNP).

Do I need a job offer for the FSWP?

No. You do not need a job offer to be eligible as a federal skilled worker or to receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) as an Express Entry candidate. 

However, you will need a job offer to meet the requirements of the Federal Skilled Worker Program if you do not have enough money to support yourself and your family.

Even though a valid job offer isn't required under the FSWP, you may wish to obtain one in order to claim additional points under the CRS and increase your chances of being invited to apply.

How many points do you need for the FSWP?

If you are interested in applying under the Federal Skilled Worker stream, you must score at least 67 points out of 100 on the Federal Skilled Worker points grid.

You can also calculate your potential score by using our Federal Skilled Worker Points Calculator.

What is the difference between the Federal Skilled Worker Program and Federal Skilled Trades Program?

Though both programs are managed by Express Entry, there are distinct differences between the Federal Skilled Worker Program and Federal Skilled Trades Program

The following table will list the key differences between the two programs:

Eligibility criteria



Language skills

English or French skills: CLB 7

English or French skills:

  • Speaking and Listening: CLB 5
  • Reading and Writing: CLB 4

Type/Level of work experience

Canadian or foreign work experience in one of the following NOCs: 

  • A
  • B

Canadian or foreign work experience in a skilled trade under key groups of NOC B

Amount of work experience

One year of continuous paid experience in the last 10 years (combination of full-time, part-time or more than 1 job in your primary occupation)

Two years within the last 5 years (either a combination of full-time or part-time)

Job offer


  • a valid job offer of full-time employment for a total period of at least 1 year; or
  • a  certificate of qualification in that skilled trade issued by a Canadian provincial, territorial or federal authority

Not required. However, you can claim selection criteria (FSW) points for having a valid job offer.


Secondary (high school) education required.

You can claim selection criteria (FSW) points for having post-secondary education.

Not required.

Can I apply for both the FSWP and CEC?

No. Even if you are eligible for more than one Express Entry program at a time, you can only receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for one program based on the details of your profile.

When there is an "all-program"  Express Entry draw (meaning the draw is not specific to a program, like CEC or FST) and you are eligible for more than one option at the same time (i.e. you are eligible for both FSW and CEC), the system will invite you to apply for one of the classes in the following order:

  1. Provincial Nominee Class (PNC)
  2. Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
  3. Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
  4. Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)

What is a good CRS score for the FSWP?

The Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score cut-off is dynamic and changes every time there is an Express Entry draw.  Express Entry candidates with a CRS score over 450 are generally in a good position to receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA). 

Since the start of the Express Entry system in 2015, the lowest CRS cut-off score for Federal Skilled Worker Class candidates was 413, which occurred in a "No Program Specified" draw that took place on May 31, 2017. 

What are the eligible occupations for the FSWP?

To be eligible for the Federal Skilled Worker Program, you must have at least one year (or 1,560 hours total at 30 hours per week) of continuous (or an equal amount in part-time) paid work experience within the last 10 years in an occupation classified as Skill Type/Level 0, A or B.

The following table lists all the skilled occupations that are classified as NOC 0, A and B. These occupations are eligible for the Federal Skilled Worker Program.

12Senior government managers and officials0
13Senior managers - financial, communications and other business services0
14Senior managers - health, education, social and community services and membership organizations0
15Senior managers - trade, broadcasting and other services, n.e.c.0
16Senior managers - construction, transportation, production and utilities0
111Financial managers0
112Human resources managers0
113Purchasing managers0
114Other administrative services managers0
121Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers0
122Banking, credit and other investment managers0
124Advertising, marketing and public relations managers0
125Other business services managers0
131Telecommunication carriers managers0
132Postal and courier services managers0
211Engineering managers0
212Architecture and science managers0
213Computer and information systems managers0
311Managers in health care0
411Government managers - health and social policy development and program administration0
412Government managers - economic analysis, policy development and program administration0
413Government managers - education policy development and program administration0
414Other managers in public administration0
421Administrators - post-secondary education and vocational training0
422School principals and administrators of elementary and secondary education0
423Managers in social, community and correctional services0
431Commissioned police officers0
432Fire chiefs and senior firefighting officers0
433Commissioned officers of the Canadian Armed Forces0
511Library, archive, museum and art gallery managers0
512Managers - publishing, motion pictures, broadcasting and performing arts0
513Recreation, sports and fitness program and service directors0
601Corporate sales managers0
621Retail and wholesale trade managers0
631Restaurant and food service managers0
632Accommodation service managers0
651Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c.0
711Construction managers0
712Home building and renovation managers0
714Facility operation and maintenance managers0
731Managers in transportation0
811Managers in natural resources production and fishing0
821Managers in agriculture0
822Managers in horticulture0
823Managers in aquaculture0
911Manufacturing managers0
912Utilities managers0
1111Financial auditors and accountantsA
1112Financial and investment analystsA
1113Securities agents, investment dealers and brokersA
1114Other financial officersA
1121Human resources professionalsA
1122Professional occupations in business management consultingA
1123Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relationsA
1211Supervisors, general office and administrative support workersB
1212Supervisors, finance and insurance office workersB
1213Supervisors, library, correspondence and related information workersB
1214Supervisors, mail and message distribution occupationsB
1215Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and scheduling co-ordination occupationsB
1221Administrative officersB
1222Executive assistantsB
1223Human resources and recruitment officersB
1224Property administratorsB
1225Purchasing agents and officersB
1226Conference and event plannersB
1227Court officers and justices of the peaceB
1228Employment insurance, immigration, border services and revenue officersB
1241Administrative assistantsB
1242Legal administrative assistantsB
1243Medical administrative assistantsB
1251Court reporters, medical transcriptionists and related occupationsB
1252Health information management occupationsB
1253Records management techniciansB
1254Statistical officers and related research support occupationsB
1311Accounting technicians and bookkeepersB
1312Insurance adjusters and claims examinersB
1313Insurance underwritersB
1314Assessors, valuators and appraisersB
1315Customs, ship and other brokersB
2111Physicists and astronomersA
2113Geoscientists and oceanographersA
2114Meteorologists and climatologistsA
2115Other professional occupations in physical sciencesA
2121Biologists and related scientistsA
2122Forestry professionalsA
2123Agricultural representatives, consultants and specialistsA
2131Civil engineersA
2132Mechanical engineersA
2133Electrical and electronics engineersA
2134Chemical engineersA
2141Industrial and manufacturing engineersA
2142Metallurgical and materials engineersA
2143Mining engineersA
2144Geological engineersA
2145Petroleum engineersA
2146Aerospace engineersA
2147Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)A
2148Other professional engineers, n.e.c.A
2152Landscape architectsA
2153Urban and land use plannersA
2154Land surveyorsA
2161Mathematicians, statisticians and actuariesA
2171Information systems analysts and consultantsA
2172Database analysts and data administratorsA
2173Software engineers and designersA
2174Computer programmers and interactive media developersA
2175Web designers and developersA
2211Chemical technologists and techniciansB
2212Geological and mineral technologists and techniciansB
2221Biological technologists and techniciansB
2222Agricultural and fish products inspectorsB
2223Forestry technologists and techniciansB
2224Conservation and fishery officersB
2225Landscape and horticulture technicians and specialistsB
2231Civil engineering technologists and techniciansB
2232Mechanical engineering technologists and techniciansB
2233Industrial engineering and manufacturing technologists and techniciansB
2234Construction estimatorsB
2241Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and techniciansB
2242Electronic service technicians (household and business equipment)B
2243Industrial instrument technicians and mechanicsB
2244Aircraft instrument, electrical and avionics mechanics, technicians and inspectorsB
2251Architectural technologists and techniciansB
2252Industrial designersB
2253Drafting technologists and techniciansB
2254Land survey technologists and techniciansB
2255Technical occupations in geomatics and meteorologyB
2261Non-destructive testers and inspection techniciansB
2262Engineering inspectors and regulatory officersB
2263Inspectors in public and environmental health and occupational health and safetyB
2264Construction inspectorsB
2271Air pilots, flight engineers and flying instructorsB
2272Air traffic controllers and related occupationsB
2273Deck officers, water transportB
2274Engineer officers, water transportB
2275Railway traffic controllers and marine traffic regulatorsB
2281Computer network techniciansB
2282User support techniciansB
2283Information systems testing techniciansB
3011Nursing co-ordinators and supervisorsA
3012Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nursesA
3111Specialist physiciansA
3112General practitioners and family physiciansA
3124Allied primary health practitionersA
3125Other professional occupations in health diagnosing and treatingA
3132Dietitians and nutritionistsA
3141Audiologists and speech-language pathologistsA
3143Occupational therapistsA
3144Other professional occupations in therapy and assessmentA
3211Medical laboratory technologistsB
3212Medical laboratory technicians and pathologists' assistantsB
3213Animal health technologists and veterinary techniciansB
3214Respiratory therapists, clinical perfusionists and cardiopulmonary technologistsB
3215Medical radiation technologistsB
3216Medical sonographersB
3217Cardiology technologists and electrophysiological diagnostic technologists, n.e.cB
3219Other medical technologists and technicians (except dental health)B
3222Dental hygienists and dental therapistsB
3223Dental technologists, technicians and laboratory assistantsB
3232Practitioners of natural healingB
3233Licensed practical nursesB
3234Paramedical occupationsB
3236Massage therapistsB
3237Other technical occupations in therapy and assessmentB
4011University professors and lecturersA
4012Post-secondary teaching and research assistantsA
4021College and other vocational instructorsA
4031Secondary school teachersA
4032Elementary school and kindergarten teachersA
4033Educational counsellorsA
4112Lawyers and Quebec notariesA
4152Social workersA
4153Family, marriage and other related counsellorsA
4154Professional occupations in religionA
4155Probation and parole officers and related occupationsA
4156Employment counsellorsA
4161Natural and applied science policy researchers, consultants and program officersA
4162Economists and economic policy researchers and analystsA
4163Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultantsA
4164Social policy researchers, consultants and program officersA
4165Health policy researchers, consultants and program officersA
4166Education policy researchers, consultants and program officersA
4167Recreation, sports and fitness policy researchers, consultants and program officersA
4168Program officers unique to governmentA
4169Other professional occupations in social science, n.e.c.A
4211Paralegal and related occupationsB
4212Social and community service workersB
4214Early childhood educators and assistantsB
4215Instructors of persons with disabilitiesB
4216Other instructorsB
4217Other religious occupationsB
4311Police officers (except commissioned)B
4313Non-commissioned ranks of the Canadian Armed ForcesB
5112Conservators and curatorsA
5121Authors and writersA
5125Translators, terminologists and interpretersA
5131Producers, directors, choreographers and related occupationsA
5132Conductors, composers and arrangersA
5133Musicians and singersA
5135Actors and comediansA
5136Painters, sculptors and other visual artistsA
5211Library and public archive techniciansB
5212Technical occupations related to museums and art galleriesB
5222Film and video camera operatorsB
5223Graphic arts techniciansB
5224Broadcast techniciansB
5225Audio and video recording techniciansB
5226Other technical and co-ordinating occupations in motion pictures, broadcasting and the performing artsB
5227Support occupations in motion pictures, broadcasting, photography and the performing artsB
5231Announcers and other broadcastersB
5232Other performers, n.e.c.B
5241Graphic designers and illustratorsB
5242Interior designers and interior decoratorsB
5243Theatre, fashion, exhibit and other creative designersB
5244Artisans and craftspersonsB
5245Patternmakers - textile, leather and fur productsB
5253Sports officials and refereesB
5254Program leaders and instructors in recreation, sport and fitnessB
6211Retail sales supervisorsB
6221Technical sales specialists - wholesale tradeB
6222Retail and wholesale buyersB
6231Insurance agents and brokersB
6232Real estate agents and salespersonsB
6235Financial sales representativesB
6311Food service supervisorsB
6312Executive housekeepersB
6313Accommodation, travel, tourism and related services supervisorsB
6314Customer and information services supervisorsB
6315Cleaning supervisorsB
6316Other services supervisorsB
6331Butchers, meat cutters and fishmongers - retail and wholesaleB
6341Hairstylists and barbersB
6342Tailors, dressmakers, furriers and millinersB
6343Shoe repairers and shoemakersB
6344Jewellers, jewellery and watch repairers and related occupationsB
6346Funeral directors and embalmersB
7201Contractors and supervisors, machining, metal forming, shaping and erecting trades and related occupationsB
7202Contractors and supervisors, electrical trades and telecommunications occupationsB
7203Contractors and supervisors, pipefitting tradesB
7204Contractors and supervisors, carpentry tradesB
7205Contractors and supervisors, other construction trades, installers, repairers and servicersB
7231Machinists and machining and tooling inspectorsB
7232Tool and die makersB
7233Sheet metal workersB
7235Structural metal and platework fabricators and fittersB
7237Welders and related machine operatorsB
7241Electricians (except industrial and power system)B
7242Industrial electriciansB
7243Power system electriciansB
7244Electrical power line and cable workersB
7245Telecommunications line and cable workersB
7246Telecommunications installation and repair workersB
7247Cable television service and maintenance techniciansB
7252Steamfitters, pipefitters and sprinkler system installersB
7253Gas fittersB
7282Concrete finishersB
7284Plasterers, drywall installers and finishers and lathersB
7291Roofers and shinglersB
7294Painters and decorators (except interior decorators)B
7295Floor covering installersB
7301Contractors and supervisors, mechanic tradesB
7302Contractors and supervisors, heavy equipment operator crewsB
7303Supervisors, printing and related occupationsB
7304Supervisors, railway transport operationsB
7305Supervisors, motor transport and other ground transit operatorsB
7311Construction millwrights and industrial mechanicsB
7312Heavy-duty equipment mechanicsB
7313Heating, refrigeration and air conditioning mechanicsB
7314Railway carmen/womenB
7315Aircraft mechanics and aircraft inspectorsB
7316Machine fittersB
7318Elevator constructors and mechanicsB
7321Automotive service technicians, truck and bus mechanics and mechanical repairersB
7322Motor vehicle body repairersB
7331Oil and solid fuel heating mechanicsB
7332Appliance servicers and repairersB
7333Electrical mechanicsB
7334Motorcycle, all-terrain vehicle and other related mechanicsB
7335Other small engine and small equipment repairersB
7361Railway and yard locomotive engineersB
7362Railway conductors and brakemen/womenB
7371Crane operatorsB
7372Drillers and blasters - surface mining, quarrying and constructionB
7373Water well drillersB
7381Printing press operatorsB
7384Other trades and related occupations, n.e.c.B
8211Supervisors, logging and forestryB
8221Supervisors, mining and quarryingB
8222Contractors and supervisors, oil and gas drilling and servicesB
8231Underground production and development minersB
8232Oil and gas well drillers, servicers, testers and related workersB
8241Logging machinery operatorsB
8252Agricultural service contractors, farm supervisors and specialized livestock workersB
8255Contractors and supervisors, landscaping, grounds maintenance and horticulture servicesB
8261Fishing masters and officersB
9211Supervisors, mineral and metal processingB
9212Supervisors, petroleum, gas and chemical processing and utilitiesB
9213Supervisors, food and beverage processingB
9214Supervisors, plastic and rubber products manufacturingB
9215Supervisors, forest products processingB
9217Supervisors, textile, fabric, fur and leather products processing and manufacturingB
9221Supervisors, motor vehicle assemblingB
9222Supervisors, electronics manufacturingB
9223Supervisors, electrical products manufacturingB
9224Supervisors, furniture and fixtures manufacturingB
9226Supervisors, other mechanical and metal products manufacturingB
9227Supervisors, other products manufacturing and assemblyB
9231Central control and process operators, mineral and metal processingB
9232Central control and process operators, petroleum, gas and chemical processingB
9235Pulping, papermaking and coating control operatorsB
9241Power engineers and power systems operatorsB
9243Water and waste treatment plant operatorsB


course available now

The Express Entry Blueprint